Call for Presentations Deadline Friday, February 16
Proposal Submission Guidelines
- Content changes cannot be made to a proposal or additional information included once it is has been submitted.
- Proposals cannot be accepted once the submission site closes; no deadline extensions or exceptions will be granted.
A peer review committee of LeadingAge Ohio members, experts in the field and association staff will review all proposal submissions using the following criteria:
- Overall quality, clarity and depth of session content
- Relevance of topic and applicability of concepts to aging services providers
- Presentation delivery and/or education methods that enhance the learning experience
- Experience and knowledge level of speakers as well as diversity of perspectives represented
How to Submit a Presentation
Applications for presentations are being accepted through Friday, February 16 for LeadingAge Ohio’s 2018 Annual Conference and Trade Show August 28-30 in Columbus. Complete the online form by clicking the image below. We recommend reviewing the proposal components and drafting your responses in advance.
Questions regarding the Call for Presentations?
Contact Anne Shelley, Director of Professional Development & HH/Hospice Regulatory Relations, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 614-545-9030 or Beth Griebel, Professional Development Specialist, at email@example.com or call 614-545-9022.