2019 LeadingAge Ohio Trade Show - EXHIBITOR REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
2019 LeadingAge Ohio
Annual Conference & Trade Show
Exhibitor Registration is NOW OPEN!!
The LeadingAge Ohio 2019 Annual Conference & Trade Show will take place this August 27-29, with the Trade Show day being Wednesday, August 28.
A few things to keep in mind for 2019:
- All booth spaces are 6' x 8' and your set-up must remain inside this space
- Lunch and beverage stations will be located inside the Easton Grand Ballroom (see map)
- Dessert and coffee station will be located in the Easton Foyer (see map)
- There is no General Session on the day of the Trade Show
- Attendees can only enter/exit through the three entry points in the main hallway
- Sessions taking place before the trade show opens will be held in Salon 1-3 and Juniper A, B and C... So attendees will be entering the trade show from all three entrances
- Booth attendees are welcome to attend sessions on the day of the trade show as part of your exhibit booth registration
- All booth attendees are warmly welcome to attend the Casino Night events that begins at 5:00PM that evening
Booth Payment Due Dates:
- Booth spaces must be paid in full by June 28. Booths registrations not paid for at that time will be cancelled and open to selection by other exhibitors
- Booth registrations received on July 1 or after must be paid in full at time of registration to secure exhibit space
Exhibitor Registration Form and
Trade Show Floor Information
Exhibitor Registration Form - Download the PDF and complete. Return completed registration forms to Corey Markham at email@example.com, fax to 614-444-2974 or mail to LeadingAge Ohio, Attn: Corey Markham, 2233 North Bank Drive, Columbus OH 43220.
Please visit the Exhibitor Info webpage on our conference website for complete details and an updated trade show floor map. This map will be updated every Monday showing what trade show booths are still available
Questions regarding the 2019 Trade Show? Contact Corey Markham, Director of Corporate Relations and Initiatives, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 614-545-9015.
Upon receipt of your registration form, an electronic invoice will be emailed to the Trade Show Contact to make payment online or print in the event a check needs processed. Confirmation emails will go once payment for a booth has been received.